As we all know, making cow dung fertilizer is a good way to utilize cow dung. However, how to make cow dung fertilizer and what machines are necessary? We will give you professional introduction here. By composting, you can get nutrient-rich cow dung compost. If you want to make commercial cow dung fertilizer, you need to do more works, such as crushing, mixing, screening, granulating and packing. In order to manufacture high-quality organic fertilizer, cow dung fertilizer machine is necessary for you. And the detailed information of these machines is as below.
What kinds of cow dung fertilizer machines you must need during producing fertilizer from cow dung?
Cow dung dewatering machine
There are two types manure dewatering machines, cow dung dewatering screw press machine and inclined-screen solid-liquid separator. Both of them can make cow dung with lower moisture. When you deal with cow dung with them, the water content of cow dung can achieve 30% to 45%, which is convenient for both transportation and composting. In addition, the moisture content and output are adjustable. You had better clean it after each use by clean water, so as to prolong service life. Besides dewatering cow dung, Tongda solid liquid separator is also applied to pig manure composting, goat manure composting, make horse manure fertilizer and other animal manures.
Machines for composting cow dung
During composting, the regularly stir can release extra heat and add oxygen to compost pile in time. In this way, you can provide favorable conditions for composting. Because the turning of compost pile is frequent in earlier stage, so cow dung composting machine is necessary.
- Machines for composting in fermentation grooves: Firstly, you need to build fermentation grooves. Then, the compost turner will move on the paralleled walls of grooves, and its stirring apparatus will crush and turn the materials.
- Compost windrow turner: The Tongda windrow turner can help you to turn all materials from base to top, so as to fully ferment all materials. What’s more, it just needs one operator, which can save time and reduce workforce.
Fertilizer crusher for making fine cow dung fertilizer powder
As one of cow dung fertilizer machine, compost shredder machine is usually used for crushing fermented organic waste. Whether you want to make cow dung fertilizer powder or pellets, it can eliminate caking and produce fine compost powder for you. The finer the powder, the better the granulation effect. There are three types fertilizer crusher, new type vertical crusher (pulverizing blade plus chains), semi-wet material crusher and hammer crusher (for large scale production). In addition, the capacity of the former two crusher ranges from 1 ton/h to 8 ton/h. You can choose suitable one, according to the scale of cow manure composting and production.
Screening machine for producing pure and high-quality cow dung fertilizer
Screening machine is used for selecting out impurities from organic fertilizer or separate unqualified fertilizer pellets, so as to guarantee the quality and homogenous size. Generally speaking, screening machine has certain inclination and three screening levels (which can be customized, according to your requirements on the size of final products). Rotary screen machine adopts screen mesh and rubber batting device. And the latter can prevent the adherence of cow dung compost. Vibrating screen machine adopt vibrator to control material screening.
Mixing machine for uniform fertilizer effect
When you want to add other nutrient elements to cow dung fertilizer, compost mixer machine will help you to mix them together. Both Tongda disc mixer and horizontal mixer adopt stirring shaft to blend materials evenly. The former one adopts helical blades, which is made up of special alloy with high wear resistant. The latter adopts a pair of opposite rotating round roll with staggered blades.
Granulating equipment for making cow manure pellets
Because of the convenience for application, transportation and storage, cow dung fertilizer pellets are also popular. Tongda can provide you the following cow dung fertilizer machines to produce pellets, pan granulator, new type organic fertilizer granulator and rotary drum stirring granulator.
- Easy-to-operate pan granulator: Pan granulator consists of pedestal, reduction gear, granulation disc and so on. You can manufacture pellets with different sizes by adjust the angle of inclination.
- New type organic fertilizer granulator: When the cow dung compost enter granulator, the stirring apparatus will push it forward. With the help of water or steam and the friction between the stirring teeth and the inner wall of granulator, cow dung gradually becomes pellets.
- Rotary drum stirring granulator: It adopts centrifugal force and mechanical stirring force to make fertilizer pellets. In addition, when fertilizer pellets arrive at end part of this granulator, they will become more uniform and beautiful.
Packaging machine for making bagged cow dung fertilizer
Bagged cow dung fertilizer is easy for storage and transportation. Tongda fertilizer packaging machine can pack both cow dung fertilizer powder and pellets . There is a feed hopper, whose minimum size is 0.3m3. And it is responsible for sending fertilizer to packaging machine. Then the load weighing device will control special weight for packaging. And the weight for each bag is 25kg or 50kg. Then the conveyor belt will send bagged fertilizer to sewing machine for sealing. Finally, you can get bagged cow dung fertilizer.
With the help of Tongda cow dung fertilizer machines, what types of fertilizer can you make from cow dung?
- Nutrient-rich cow dung compost: Fresh cow manure is not suitable for direct application, because of pathogens, eggs and weed seeds in it. After composting, microorganisms will convert organic matters in cow dung into nutrients. Cow dung composting machine can adjust temperature, moisture and water content of compost pile by turning. Therefore, you can produce cow dung compost by composting.
- Cow dung organic fertilizer: Besides cow dung compost, you can produce bagged cow dung organic fertilizer (pellets or powder) for commercial purpose. It is beneficial for both plants and soil. Above mentioned cow dung fertilizer machines can help you.
- Bio organic fertilizer from cow dung: Besides pure cow dung fertilizer, you can add functional bacteria to cow dung compost, which can increase certain function of fertilizer. You can add different functional bacteria, according to the conditions and requirements of applicable objects. You can add it before, during or after granulation.
Two solutions for your cow dung processing project
After composting, there are two ways for you to process cow dung. One is to make cow dung powder fertilizer. And the other is to make cow dung manure pellets fertilizer. And the detailed introduction is as below. It is not only suitable commercial production of cow dung fertilizer, but also dairy farm manure management (if cow dung compost is for personal purpose, composting is enough).
Cow dung powder fertilizer production line
You just need to process cow dung compost by crushing, mixing and packaging, and then you can get bagged cow dung fertilizer powder. It is featured with easy operation, low cost and lower production requirements. The complete process and machines include composting (compost turner) —forklift feeder (to guarantee the continuous supply of raw materials) —crushing (compost crusher) —screening (rotary screen machine) —stock bin for temporary storage (storage fertilizer for packaging process) —packaging (automatic packaging machine).
Cow manure fertilizer pellets production line
Fertilizer pellets production is more complex than fertilizer powder production line. Its production process is: composting (compost turner) — crushing (compost crusher) —screening (rotary screen machine) —granulating (disc granulator/new type organic fertilizer granulator) —drying and cooling (take extra moisture away) — screening (select out unqualified pellets) — packaging (automatic packing machine).
What will be the cost of cow dung organic fertilizer plant?
If you want to build a cow dung organic fertilizer plant, your cost mainly comes from cow dung fertilizer machines, raw materials and factory space. You can choose one place to build factory, which closes to raw materials, so as to reduce cost. On the other hand, the space of factory can be decided by daily fertilizer output, fertilizer type and quantity of machines. In general, cow dung powder fertilizer production line is easier than cow dung fertilizer pellets production line. And it needs less space and fewer machines.
If you do not know how to calculate the cost, you can tell your requirements to us. And we can design plan for you. You just need to tell us your budget, daily output and the factory space. We have professional engineer, who can help you to fully utilize raw materials and space, and save cost as much as possible.
Requirements on land for establishing cow dung fertilizer plant
If you want to build complete cow dung fertilizer plant, the ground of plant shall be concrete. Generally speaking, the production of cow dung fertilizer includes composting and deep processing. The site for composting shall adopt concrete ground, so as to inhibit the pollution of cow dung on the soil. What’s more, the ventilation of plant shall be good, because odor and heat will produce during composting. The deep processing site is for installation cow dung fertilizer machines, so the concrete ground can provide steady support to these machines.